I am currently looking for Junior Quantity Surveyor to work for our high profile client.
The established client is based in London with work in and around Central London who are a leading contractor specialising in high end residential projects. They are very successful with delivering refurbishment projects from design to completion on various different builds.
Now the client is looking for a junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team to work along side the senior surveyors ,estimators and financial director to help deliver projects.
Role: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Sites in and around Central London
Salary & package: Competitive £30 - £35k
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts
* Reviewing and processing payments
* Producing quantities reports
* Working alongside senior quantity surveyors
* Working on new building and refurbishment projects
* 2 to 4 years Junior/Trainee Quantity Surveyor experience
* Degree or equivalent e.g BSc
* Experience working on refurbishment and new build projects
If you are interested in the role please apply or email