National Key Account Manager
Salary: £40,000 + commission, benefits package + car
Key Account Manager - Field Based. We have a unique opportunity for field based National Key Account Manager to run a key National Account, supplying labour to a major nationwide Construction business.
The role involves managing a key account working on a collaborative labour supply arrangement, therefore providing the interface between the end client and our internal Consultants, to ensure that labour requirements are fulfilled swiftly and efficiently. The role involves regular nationwide travel working with stakeholders at both site and head office level.
This role will entail:
- A mixture of field sales visits and meetings
- Client regional offices
- Meeting and building relationships with regional directors and operational staff
- Handle any escalated queries (from all parties) and resolve/negotiate to a swift conclusion
- Regular site visits to meet clients and workers
- Co-ordinating with regional consultants to ensure all sites are visited within set timeframes
- Producing reports
- Creating a monthly update on personal activity and supply across the business to Daniel Owen Board
- Report back regularly to our client on the visits undertaken personally and by staff with any comments/feedback
The role is field based but you would work regularly from our Head Office in Reading. As a National Key Account Manager, you will need to be an organised problem solver and be able to work collaboratively both with clients, other suppliers and with the business internally. You will be confident and credible in face-to-face meetings, and keen to build existing and new relationships as the central point of contact between the client and our business. You will have a good understanding or experience in Construction and Recruitment and be able to deal with and resolve disputes as well as being able to negotiate effectively. You will need to co-ordinate and manage the activity of other and be IT literate as online software will need to be used for invoicing and managing supply.
As this is a field-based role covering sites on a national level, therefore there would be requirement for regular overnight stays, you will need a full driving licence. You would also be expected to stay away from home regularly so you can meet with Regional Directors across the UK.
As well as a competitive package and performance-based commission, benefits include contributory pension scheme, wide range of retailer and cinema discounts, generous holiday allowance and a holiday buy/sell back scheme and regular incentive trips and events.