CSCS Labourer - Construction
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Wymondam, NR18 9BP
Salary: £11-£13 per hour
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UKs largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
A CSCS Labourer is required for a large nation-wide residential house builder, who is known for delivering high quality homes established since 1971. Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking labourer to work on a project based in Wymondham, NR18 9BP.
- Assisting trades where required
- Keeping all areas clean and tidy
- Removing rubbish
- Unloading and transporting materials as well as equipment on site.
- You will liaise with the site manager and complete the tasks required for the site to run smoothly.
- We expect you to be punctual and arrive to site on time.
Requirements for the Labourer Role:
- Previous experience working on a construction site.
- A CSCS card.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team.
- It would be favourable if you have a driver's licence however this is not compulsory.
Benefits of the Labour Role:
- Monday to Friday 08:00am - 16:30pm
- Time and a half, paid overtime
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested in hearing more about the Labourer role please call our London Trades & Labour desk and ask for Ethan.