This is a full-time role with work across the Southeast 5 days a week. There is some opportunity for overtime work & pay with most working hours 7.30am-4.30pm.
Summary of the role:
- You will be doing general tasks: assisting the tradesmen on site, moving materials and ensuring the site is kept clean and safe.
- May be asked to help unload and assist with any deliveries that are coming in and out of site
- You will report to the site manager/ supervisor
- Full time work, 5 days a week
General requirements are:
- 3 point PPE (hard hat, high vis, steel toe cap boots)
- Valid CSCS card/ certificate
- Will need to provide a minimum of 1 previous work reference
Labourer, labouring, construction site work, construction staff, construction labour, construction overtime,