Your new role:
As a General Labourer working directly for the developer you will be working closely with the management team undertaking a varied mix of duties every day. You will be key in contributing to the safe & on time delivery of a complex, exciting project in Central London and your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Handling site deliveries.
- Unloading white goods and storing in the correct areas.
- Maintaining site facilities.
- Waste management.
- Movement of materials.
- Some previous in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential.
- CSCS Card
- Small tools or a PASMA certificate would be an advantage but not essential.
- can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Focused on progress.
- Asbestos awareness.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Overtime opportunities, (depending on site)
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.