Job Type: Contract
Contract Start date: Immediate
Immediate Industry: Building & Construction
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire.
Salary: GBP 8.78 - GBP 9.87 per hour.
DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Labourer to join a project based in Bracknell, Berkshire. The client is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and experienced labourer who can carry out various tasks on site independently. This contract is for ongoing, with working hours being 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with possible overtime.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Clearing site and keeping it tidy
- Taking in deliveries
- Assisting with general manual labour
- Assisting with trade work
- Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the role:
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen if required
- Own tools not required
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.