JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Labourers to join a large heritage restoration project in St Albans AL3 6AE lasting up to 5 years.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Landscape or maintain grounds using hand, power tools or equipment.
- General landscaping and labouring duties.
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
- Assisting other Trades
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat.
- Own tools NOT required
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Simon for more information 0118 9505011. .