JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking labourers to join a large manor house project Reading. The site is accessable by public transport and offers on site parking. Working hours 7.30am - 5PM, Monday - Friday and possibly weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Landscape or maintain grounds using hand, power tools and equipment.
- General landscaping and labouring duties.
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
- Assisting other trades on site
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Gregg and Lexy on 01189 505011.