CSCS Labourers required. Daniel Owen are looking for hardworking and experienced CSCS labourers to start an ongoing project on a large manor house in Henley. This site is accessible via public transport or has on site parking.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Unloading deliveries / loading skips.
- Keeping site tidy and hazard free.
- General landscaping and labouring duties.
- Lifting, moving & clearing up.
- Assisting trades on site
- Carrying out directions from site management team.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card.
- The ability to perform physical manual labour.
- Own PPE - Safety boots, hi-vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, and hard hat
- Provide full copies of RTW documents
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
TAGS: Labourer, Reading, CSCS, Construction, Site