CSCS Labourer Required
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP9.20 - GBP11.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking labourer to join a project based in Exeter. The site is within the city and is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking nearby if required. The contract is for 6 weeks, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
The Client: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large local construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Daily responsibilities for a bricklayer will include:
* Clearing site
* Taking in deliveries
* Assisting with general manual labour
* Assisting with trades on site
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the role
* A Valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
* Own tools NOT required
Keyword tags: "Construction" "bricklayer" "Bricklaying" "CSCS" "Operative"