Job Title: Labourer
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Castle Cary
Salary: GBP 9.50 - GBP 10.50 per hour.
Labourer required to join a housing construction project in Castle Cary on an on-going bases. The role will involve keeping site clean and tidy, assisting trades and the site team as and when required. The site is accessible by public transport and is a short walk from Castle Cary train station. There is on site parking.
Daily responsibilities for a bricklayer will include:
* Clearing site
* Taking in deliveries
* Assisting with general manual labour
* Assisting with trades on site
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the role
* A Valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
* Previous experience
Keyword tags: "Building and Construction" "Labourer" "CSCS" "Trades and Labour" "Building and Construction" "Labourer"