Job Type: temp to perm
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP10.00 - GBP13.50 per hour. depending on Payment method.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking gardening labourer to join a long standing gardening contractor based in Camborne. The contract is on a temporary to permanent basis, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday. The right candidate for the job will have a can-do attitude and work as part of a team to deliver clients a valuable gardening service. The role will have an initial 13 week trial period after which time there will be the possibility of a permanent position.
Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large local construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Daily responsibilities for a Labourer /gardener will include:
- Meeting the team on site at the nursery
- Driving the company van to different premises each day, sometimes multiple jobs
- Assisting with gardening and landscaping duties including weeding, digging, removal of garden waste
- Using machinery such as a lawn mower, strimmer, hedge trimmer, leaf blowers
- using additional tools such as clippers, secateurs, trowels, shovels
Requirements for the role
- a full driving license
- some experience of gardening would be an advantage
- able to work 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Keyword tags: "Construction" "labouring" "labourer" "CSCS" "Operative" "cleaner" "cleaning"