JOB TITLE: Labourer
INDUSTRY: Building and Construction
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY BAND: £11.50ph - £12.50ph
JOB DESCRIPTION: Labourer required to join a large residential development in Chudleigh on a long-term basis. The working hours are being 07:30-17:00 Monday-Friday. There will be an option to work overtime at the weekends.
Although this role will have an initial duration of 12 months this could potentially be extend further. If your contract doesn't extend, then Daniel Owen will look to secure your next placement upon receipt of a positive finishing reference.
The work will involve general labouring, keeping site clean and tidy as well as assisting trades and the site team.
The site is accessible by public transport and parking is available.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Keeping site clean and tidy
- Assisting trades
- Assiting site team in day to day duties
- Moving materials
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Valid CSCS card
- Asbestos awareness or the willingness to obtaining you asbestos awareness certificate.
- References for your work as a Labourer
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
Keyword tags: Building and Construction, Labourer, Building and Construction, Trades and labour,