Job Title: Labourer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contract Type: Temporary (Full time)
Duration: 4 months
Pay Rate: £10.65 - £12.50 hr
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UKs largest and most respected construction, maintenance and engineering companies.
You will be working for a nationwide residential house builder, who is known for delivering high quality homes established since 1971.
When working as a site Labourer you will be responsible for assisting trades where required, keeping all areas clean and tidy, removing rubbish, unloading and transporting materials as well as equipment on site.
For your application to be successful it would be beneficial if you have the following:
- Previous experience working on a construction site.
- A CSCS card.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team.
- It would be favourable if you have a drivers licence however this is not compulsory.
- We value that health and safety on site is followed therefore you will need to be cautious of others working with you.
- You will liaise with the site manager and complete the tasks required in order for the site to run smoothly.
We expect you to be punctual and arrive to site on time.