JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking labourers to join a project based in Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire . Due to the difficuilt area which is outside the city, the site is not accessible by public transport, so you will need a a car. The contract is for 6 months, with working hours being 7.30am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Clearing site
- Taking in deliveries
- Assisting with general manual labour
- Assisting with groundwork
- Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
- Own tools NOT required
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.