Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the maintenance, construction, engineering & rail industries.
We are currently working on behalf of a maintenance contractor. They are currently looking for a Thermal Insulation engineer to carry out day to day reactive works to occupied and void properties within the Hackney/Camden London areas.
Day to day duties will include: Lagging pipework, mineral lagging, split pro lagging and applying fire-rated material through walls and voids.
VAN & FUEL CARD INCLUDED
COMPANY PHONE & UNIFORM INCLUDED
- Annual leave - 28 days plus bank holidays
- 35 hour full time working week
- Pensions - One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleague's pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleague's well-being.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A health-care cash-back plan - allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family's routine health-care.
- Colleague recognition scheme - we let you know when you've done a #greatjob
Please send your CV for consideration.
Tags: lagging, lagger, thermal insulation, fire stopping, fire rated