Lead Repairs Planner
Mon-Fri 36-40hrs a week
£20.30-£22 per hour
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Lead Repairs Planner to join a Social Housing company based in West London.
This is a senior position where you will be overseeing a team of 4 Planners.
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company's clients and suppliers
If you are interested in this role, please give Elle a call on 0207 248 7000 or apply with your CV.
Keywords: Lead Repairs Planner, Property Maintenance, Repairs, Planning, West London