Lead Resident Liaison Officer
Job Type - 6 month contract
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - East London
Salary - £29,500 + package
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Resident Liaison Officer to join their team based in East London.
This is a will be on a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent and a driving licence is required.
This will be looking after 2 contracts so will need to be able to get to both sites
2 years experience is a must looking after a team of RLO's.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Manager will include:
- Develop effective working relationships with client representatives including housing department to reduce duplication and ensure consistency of information and approach keeping tenants fully informed with regard to the programme
- Assessing where high risk/vulnerable residents are present and ensuring SM tailors works according to the risk level
- To prepare a report every week for the Site and Contracts Manager of events occurring affecting Tenants. This report to include: Notes of all visits to Tenants, All complaints or problems encountered and how these have been remedied, Confidential notes on problem addresses.
- Establish resident's individual requirements by carrying out an initial resident profile, documenting any points discussed and tailoring individual communication plans accordingly. Work with site staff to implement effective practices
- Where appropriate, consult with resident representatives and groups, arranging meetings to communicate the programme, get feedback and discuss any other locally significant issues
- Arrange appointment for surveys and works
Requirements for the role:
- You have a Good telephone manner
- You have the ability to make people smile
- You have a strong customer ethos
- The ability to establish and maintain good customer/client relationships.
- You have good time management, planning & organisational skills
- You have good attention to detail
- You take responsibility
- You work & behave positively, proactively & constructively
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a team.
- You work well within a team and can take instruction
- You have good communication skills
- Take ownership of problems to find a resolution
- Experience of working with computerised systems, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience of partnership/alliance/collaborative working
- Experience of handling multiple tasks in a high volume, rapidly changing environment