Lift Supervisor required in Basingstoke
- Lift Supervisor Ticket required
- Negotiable pay up to £22/hour
- LONG TERM WORK
Daily responsibilities of the lift supervisor will include:
- responsible for managing a team of riggers/ signallers who will be moving machinery in and around sites using mobile cranes, tower cranes, excavators and other machines.
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply with your CV or call us at 01189521053 for more information.
TAGS: lift supervisor, machinery, slinger supervisor, lift job Basingstoke, Groundworks Basingstoke, Lift Supervisor Berkshire