Lift Supervisor - £45,000 + Package
Job Type - Permanent
Industry - Local Authority / Maintenance
Location - London
Salary - £45,000
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the largest housing associations in the South East. Due to a recent organisation change they are now looking to grow their M&E / Compliance team and so are in need of a Lift Supervisor.
The main focus of the role was to undertake the technical day-to-day monitoring of all design and planning for all lift/ fall arrest servicing, repairs and new installations.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Deputise for the Lift Manager in their absence when required.
- Apply professional knowledge in the ordering of fall arrest / lift services ensuring they represent best value for money
- Control all time and costs spent on projects to ensure that these are contained within generally prescribed or separately agreed targets
- Prepare any specifications, schedules of work and other contract documentation necessary following accurate diagnosis, to ensure the technically correct and timely progress and completion of commissions
- Measures the reactive and planned servicing work of the department and provide support to the line manager
- Monitor and supervise work completed by external consultants/contractors to proactively manage the key stakeholders relevant to specific works
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure lifts are installed in line with design brief.
- Successful supervision of contractors to meet agreed deadlines and costs for work
- Supervise contractors to meet agreed deadlines and costs for works with appropriate levels of quality and customer service
- Provide random technical audits of lift installations including providing supporting evidence and list of any fault found
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Extensive experience within the lift/ fall arrest industry
- Comprehensive understanding of LOLER regulations
- A full working knowledge EN-81
Requirements for the role:
- ENTA-NVQ EOR/202
- Full UK drivers licence and use of vehicle
Our client is offering a permanent position with a package.