Compliance Delivery Manager
One of the largest housing associations in the South East working within their M&E Division. Within this division you will be working within the PPM and Compliance Delivery team who are responsible for the delivery of a £43M - £60M repairs, maintenance and investment programmes across London and the South East.
Reporting to the Head of M&E Services, the successful candidate will provide effective risk management through assessment and audit oversight. Also provide senior management for the business functions of the Planned Preventative Maintenance M&E Team.
- Co-ordinate and support the PPM elements of departmental and corporate transformation projects informing project briefs and ensuring that targets are met within agreed time frames
- Maintain an overview of cross-cutting fire precautions work delivered by the team and support operational contract managers to ensure delivery of this high priority works in a timely fashion
- Deliver the Group's financial requirements and budget for servicing and maintenance programs for gas, electrical, water, fire systems and sprinklers. Support the delivery of complex M+E capital investment programme to budget, ensuring delivery of works are in line with specifications and standards.
- Ensure contract files are maintained, risk assessments in place and CDM responsibilities are met.
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationship with our supplier network, embedding this approach across the Planned Preventive Maintenance team.
- To interact with very technical knowledge-based team to deliver directorate objectives
- Experience in managing large budget accounts up to £60m
- Experience in tracking and monitoring asset performance
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Background in programming and planning IT projects with emphasis on delivering to IT Project Managers the specific outcomes
- Extensive reporting skills, to deliver monthly reports and produce and present to teams to ensure they maintain budget requirement.
- Knowledge of the M+E industry being able to deputies for Head of Services
- Background in repairs, asset management or contract management
- Experience in managing people, including mentoring and coaching
- Degree Level education or similar experience
- Extensive Financial management experience
- Process and audit management experience
- Knowledge of M+E services
- Knowledge of IT systems particularly Keystone, Northgate and EDMS.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest housing associagtions in the country who not only offer a great working environment but also a fantastic benefits package.
Compliance Delivery Manager - £61k