M&E Site Manager
Job Type - Temporary to Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Mechanical and Electrical
Location - North West London
Salary - £45,000 - £47,000 per annum
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced M&E Site manager to join their team based in North West London.
This will be working on a large main contractor working on a large M&E Project working on Sprinkler Systems. My client is looking for an experienced M&E Site Manager working in the same role prior to now.
This is a temporary to permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful M&E Site Manager will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- The role will require you to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of planned maintenance works on budget, on time and, in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Managing contractors and direct operatives, ensuring planned works are completed on time and within budget whilst minimizing disruption to residents and the public.
- You will work closely with our supply chain to ensure delivery, prepare work programmes, weekly reporting, hold regular meetings with supply chain and client, and providing high quality technical expertise on electrical works.
- Other key priorities will include supporting, managing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.
Requirements for the role:
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
Our client is offering a temporary to permanent position within a well-established main contractor.