Position: Mobile M+E engineer with Electrical Bias
Salary: £34K + benefits
Hours of Works: 7-4 or 8-5 shift patterns (overtime available)
My client is a leading M&E facilities service provider. They are looking for a Mechanical & Electrical Engineer (Electrical bias) to join their Mobile team. The company are a well-respected business that are known for their high quality service and good career progression. This position has become available due to continuous growth throughout the company.
The role of a Maintenance Engineer is to carry out PPM and reactive repairs to electrical systems and manage the building repairs. Additionally, the engineer will be expected to assist other members of the team to ensure all SLA's are met. This person will be able to work with minimal supervision and to work under pressure and within deadlines.
This role is mobile on foot however all sites are central London based with easy travel to get to.
- Relevant qualification or experience to National Certificate/Diploma Level, City and Guilds.
- Must be well presented and client facing
- Able to work on own initiative, without direct supervision, as well as part of a team requires good communication skills
- Commercial experience
- Building services experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Overtime available
- Working for a reputable company
- Travel Paid for by company