Daniel Owen are looking to speak to Maintenance & Facilities Coordinators to join our Clients growing team in South London. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator to ensure the delivery of the maintenance and facilities services in a supported housing environment.
- Ensure the good upkeep and maintenance of all areas
- Use of digital and customer relationship management systems and databases.
- Coordination of projects to a high standard
- Support the Maintenance Manager with overseeing maintenance contractors
- Build strong, strategic relationships with Stakeholders, Partners, and the team to ensure the department meets all performance targets.
- Attend to all repairs and maintenance, log all the records and notify management regarding any issues.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Maintenance related qualification (E.G City & Guilds, NVQ etc)
- Previous experience working as a Maintenance Operative with a speciality in one trade e.g. Electrician or Plumber etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have experience in managing facilities including supplier procurement, negotiation etc.
- Have good administration and IT skills and be confident using computers.
- Competitive Salary
- Full ongoing professional training and development plan with the opportunity for career progression into management
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00