Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Associate to work on behalf of a Commercial client within the Hospitality sector in Liverpool Street, Central London.
Maintenance Associate- Facilities Management
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Liverpool Street, City of London
Salary: £25,000 to £26,000 +5% annual bonus
Hours: 40 hours a week, 5 shifts out of 7 a week, 8 hours per shift.
A Maintenance Associate is required to work within a commercial hospitality company based in Liverpool Street, City of London. Our client is looking for a Maintenance Associate to carry out maintenance, both planned and reactive within their premises.
Key Duties of a Maintenance Associate:
- Carrying out general maintenace across the premises
- Allowing contracotrs access to the building
- Basic plumbing and electrical
- working within a shift pattern either 7am to 4pm or 2:30pm to 10:30pm, 5 out of 7 days a week (weekends may be required)
- Working alone, or within a team/working at heights
Personal Attributes Required:
- Experience with maintenance for large commercial building.
- Experience with maintenance for hospitality preferred.
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Conversational level of spoken and written English
- Right to work in the UK
Benefits of working as a Maintenance Associate:
- Food on shift
- Employee Discount across stores,restaurants and bars
- 30 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service
- Technology and gym membership loans available
- Employee Assistant Programmes
- And much more!
If you are interested, or would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management Team today.