I am currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to work for one of facilities management clients who currently are working on high-profile contracts. They are currently recruiting for an experienced commercial electricians to work mobile carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
This company work on a national scale working majorly within the facilities management sector.
Role: Maintenance Electrician
Location: Mobile within London
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Package: £34,000-£36,000 Van, Fuel, Training, Overtime, 23 days annual leave and Phone
- Carry out maintenance across a variety of public sector commercial buildings
- Maintenance, repairs, and fault finding
- Working on both reactive and planned works
- Fire alarm testing
- Generator testing
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Establish a working relationship with client management to facilitate the coordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimised
- Carrying out switching activities
- Completing logbooks
- Experience working within commercial building is essential and experience within public sector buildings is highly desirable
- 18th edition is required
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Drivers Licence