Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
Location: Mobile Covering London
- Completing tasks such as painting/decorating, tiling, plastering, general building/fabric maintenance, basic plumbing, and electrical, basic handyman skills, replacing locks, paving, minor roofing/guttering and a willingness to assist other specialist skilled trades.
- Planned maintenance including fire alarm, emergency light testing and temperature checks etc
- Reactive maintenance including changing lightbulbs or fixtures, fixing taps and leaks etc
- Logging works and ensuring all work on site is in line with legislation
- Experience in fire door and general door maintenance and willing to learn passive fire training. (This can be taught, if necessary)
- An ability to be able to quote (i.e., detail out list of materials and estimated time to complete jobs) and generate work by being proactive in highlighting any additional works found on site.
- An ability to be able to procure materials to complete jobs (i.e., going to local suppliers to pick up relevant materials, equipment and plant to complete works).
- Be able to carry out a mix of PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Experience carrying out maintenance within commercial property ideally hospitality
- Building services qualifications or relevant
- Personable and client facing
- Excellent communication skills