Daniel Owen are currently recruiting a maintenance lead for a site in South London. The overall responsibilities will be overseeing the management and maintenance of the buildings, facilities, plant, and fabric of the site. Please see more details below:
Role: Maintenance lead
Location: South London
Type of employment: Permanent
Salary: £38k - £40k
- Oversee the maintenance team ensuring they are deployed efficiently to meet the needs and that their work is of appropriate quality.
- Lead on delivery of preventative maintenance plan, and that both pro-active and reactive maintenance is completed efficiently, to a high standard and quality, with excellent customer care, promoting customer focused maintenance support.
- Lead on procurement strategy, and ensuring the appropriate placing and monitoring of service contracts and contractor contracts and that all external agencies, tendering and the delivering services to the site is properly dealt with
- Monitor, record and review the work undertaken by the department on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare the annual maintenance budget, ensuring that expenditure is maintained within the approved budget.
- To undertake all reasonable tasks requested by the Director of Operations or management team
- Lead on refurbishment and upgrade projects ensuring required standards are met, value for money and customer satisfaction
- Support the Director of Operations in advising the Trustees on Health and Safety related matters, including taking responsibility as Fire Safety Officer, ensuring that relevant policies and procedures are updated, as well as risk assessments, are reviewed annually and kept up to date and that risk assessment are immediately updated for any changes to the buildings or legislation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills and ease in dealing with staff, trustees and external suppliers
- Competent and compliant in all aspects of Health and Safety
- Experience of contract negotiation
- Experience of refurbishment, upgrade and new build projects
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety
- NEBOSH, National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety or equivalent
If you are interested in speaking/finding out about the role in more details please email or call 02039170690 and ask for Isabelle.