Mobile Maintenance Officer / Handy Person / Driver
You will be the first point of contact for all maintenance enquiries, but more than that you're a crucial part of the centre team. You'll be involved in the business centre maintenance, you will provide award-winning services.
To assist in providing an outstanding service, we require an outgoing Maintenance Officer on a permanent basis. You will be required to work in various locations nationwide.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. Our client are not afraid to promote you quickly once you've thrived in the role and there is training available every year to help you grow as a person.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for providing maintenance and complying with all Health and Safety standards for the respective centres.
- To ensure that a morning patrol is carried out on a daily basis to check for any problems/obstructions in the common areas
- To ensure that all fire exits are kept clear at all times
- To carry out day to day tasks which may include, but not limited to, fixing a kitchen sink to painting office spaces, general repairs including roofs, floors, doors, etc.
- At times you may need to carry out basic plumbing installations
- When needed, to assist with the renovation/remodelling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required
- To assist the Centre Manager in carrying out client move ins/outs and ensure clients' needs are met
- Where required; to liaise with managing agents and contractors
- At times, obtaining estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required
Experience - Experience in a similar maintenance based role - Essential
Skills and Abilities - Ability to work without supervision - Essential
Face-to-Face customer service skills - Desirable
Work Requirements - Full time position (or equivalent) working business hours Monday to Friday - Essential
Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs - Essential
Flexibility to travel to other business centres when needed - Desirable