Daniel Owen are currently looking for a Maintenance Operative to work within public sector buildings within Kent. The role is on a temp to perm contract starting with being paid weekly and then going onto a permanent contract.
The role is working for a recognised maintenance company who work nationally across commercial properties with a number of well known contracts. They currently have a number of maintenance roles working static and mobile within Kent.
Role: Maintenance Operative
Location: Static based in Kent
Contract: Temp to perm
Hourly rate: £18ph - £20ph
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance throughout the building
- Planned routine maintenance - Emergency light and fire alarm testing
- Carrying out reactive repairs
- Basic trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrics, painting and decorating
- DBS - standard, basic and enhanced
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial maintenance experience
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690