Daniel Owen is currently working with our high-profile client who service a number of office spaces throughout Central and West End London. They are them to ensure their clients are provided a high standard of flexible and equipped office space.
We are currently looking for a maintenance operative with painting and decorating qualifications or come from a strong decorating background. The role will consist of mainly painting and decorating and other maintenance duties including basic plumbing, carpentry, and electrics. It will be working mobile on public transport dependent on what office requires what maintenance.
Role: Maintenance Operative
Location: Mobile across six offices in Central and West End London
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Carrying out painting, decorating and basic of other trades ensuring the offices are maintained and up to scratch
- Responsible for maintaining and looking after all painting supplies.
- Basic plumbing - detecting leaks, fixing taps and unblocking toilets
- Basic carpentry - 2nd fix, moving and putting together furniture
- Basic electrical works - light fixtures and light bulbs
- Consistently offers professional, engaging, and friendly service
- Strong experience/holds qualifications in painting and decorating
- Commercial maintenance or painting experience
- Client facing
- Excellent communications skills
If you are intested please apply or send a copy of your CV over