Maintenance Operative required for my clients commercial office space in London. This position is a Fixed term contract (6 Months)full-time role (Monday-Friday Office Hours). Paying £25K
The right candidate needs to have Maintenance experience and be available immediately.
Various tasks to include the following:
* Contribute to the Centre teams performance and overall objectives
* Carry out general maintenance work in the respective centre and ensure completion in accordance to the agreed timescales set by your line manager, which may include, but not limited to, fixing a kitchen sink to painting office spaces, general repairs including roofs, floors, doors, etc.
* Carry out pre and post inspections of reactive repairs within agreed time scales
* When needed, to assist with the renovation/remodelling of Centre
* Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required
* Where required; to liaise with managing agents and contractors on works being carried out
* At times, obtaining estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed
* Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures
* Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required
- Moving and Lifting Furniture
- Painting and Decorating
- Cleaning inside the building and outside
- Liaising with Clients, assisting them with any maintenance issues
Skills and Abilities - Ability to work without supervision - Essential
Ability to complete basic plumbing and electrical works - Essential
Technical knowledge to recognise symptoms of disrepair and diagnose effective remedial works- Essential
Ability to effectively communicate with people and remain professional at all times- Essential
Face-to-Face customer service skills - Desirable
Great role and a great company to work for!
If you are interested or know anyone who would be available please apply now as is an immediate interview and immediate start for the right candidate!