Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Operative (Multi-Skilled) to work within a large commercial property maintenance company based in Lymington, Hampshire.
Maintenance Operative (Multi-Skilled)- Facilities Management
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent (Temp for 3 months)
Location: SO41 8QD
Salary: £27,000 per annum
Working for a large commercial property maintenance company, you will be required to carry out planned upgrade works, PPM and reactive maintenance within a hospital based in Lymington.
Key Responsibilities of a Maintenance Operative (Multi-Skilled):
- Carrying out PPM/Reactive maintenance works within the hospital
- Liaising with the M&E and Fabric Engineers on site
- Plumbing duties such as unblocking plumbing/pipeworks, changing taps, fitting washers
- Painting and Decorating duties
- Changing door handles
- Replacing ceiling tiles
Requirements for a Maintenance Operative (Multi-Skilled):
- Plumbing experience
- Painting and Decorating experience
- Previous Healthcare/Commercial Maintenance experience
- Time Served or Trade Qualification
- DBS required
If you are interested, or would like to know more regarding this position, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management team today.