Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Operative (Multi-Skilled) to work within a large commercial property maintenance company based in Walthamstow.
Maintenance Operative (Multi-Skilled)- Facilities Management
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent (Temp for 3 months)
Location: E17 3LA
Salary: £29,000 per annum
Working for a large commercial property maintenance company, you will be required to carry out planned upgrade works, PPM and reactive maintenance within a hospital based in Walthamstow.
Key Responsibilities of a Maintenance Operative (Multi-Skilled):
- Carrying out PPM/Reactive maintenance works within the hospital
- Liaising with the M&E and Fabric Engineers on site
- Plumbing duties such as unblocking plumbing/pipeworks, changing taps, fitting washers
- Painting and Decorating duties
- Changing door handles
- Replacing ceiling tiles
Requirements for a Maintenance Operative (Multi-Skilled):
- Plumbing experience
- Painting and Decorating experience
- Previous Healthcare/Commercial Maintenance experience
- Time Served or Trade Qualification
- DBS required
Perform planned and reactive maintenance to four Healthcare Sites around Walthamstow/Hainault Area. Completing site paperwork, Liaising with subcontractors
Mobile position so will need access to own vehicle when temp and we will pay mileage.
If you are interested, or would like to know more regarding this position, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management team today.