My client are looking to recruit a experienced, reliable and presentable Maintenance Operative / Handy Person for their fantastic offices in Basingstoke.
- End of Probation Period: 6 months from commencement date
- Number of Days: Monday to Friday
- Flexible to suit your needs - can even do 4 days if you wish or shorter days
- Holiday per annum: 22 days pro rata
- Salary: £18K-£21K Depending upon experience
- Quarterly Incentive Programme
- Annual Discretionary Bonus programme
- Paid Birthday Day Off
- General internal and external maintenance of the building
- Quality of workmanship
- Use of own initiative
- Timescale for work completion
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Presentation of the site
- Ability of prioritise
- Attitude towards customers and fellow employees
- Statutory and mandatory compliance.
- General maintenance and upkeep of sites as directed by Manager.
- Gardening and landscaping duties.
- Changing doors and locks.
- Basic plumbing and drainage works.
- Basic carpentry skills, sanding, filling, joining and decoration.
- Basic building & driveway repairs (e.g. brickwork and potholes).
- Internal and External painting and decorating as required.
- Utility meter reads on monthly basis.
- Vacant unit presentation.
- Carrying out fire alarm tests and associated statutory inspections.
- Undertake vacant premises inspections for insurance purposes.
- General cleaning duties as required.
This position is to start in November 2017, so please apply now if you have the correct skillset.