Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - East Londn
Salary - £36,000 + package
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced supervisor to join their team based in East London.
You will be working on a 10 year contract with 7 operatives and sub-contractors, you will need to be computer literate and proficient on current Microsoft Programmes.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Supervisor will include:
- Supervising all operations of the day to day repairs service making sure maximum productivity is achieved
- Identifying discrepancies and taking appropriate actions, reporting back to management when this occurs
- Site visits to undertake inspections of works and/or liaise with trade operatives, tenants, contractors or statutory bodies to resolve any issues and ensure high satisfaction is achieved
- Mange all aspects of the job and service you are responsible for to ensure that agreed outcomes are met and delivered within the set time frame to expected standards
- Work alongside other teams understanding the different roles and responsibilities in each team working effectively with everyone.
- Setting and monitoring all KPI's and analysing data
- Client focused arranging meetings making sure all clients requirements are met.