Salary Negotiable DOE (£50 - £60K)
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known social housing company based in the South London who are looking for a highly skilled Managing Surveyor to join their team located in the South London area.
They are looking for an experienced Surveyor who is experienced in managing all responsive day to day reactive repairs and planned maintenance works.
- To ensure appropriate commercial controls are in place and adhered to
- Control the commercial aspects of the supply chain gearing maximum leverage and work seamlessly within the business
- Responsible for overseeing some members of the team
- Commercial Awareness within Reactive and Planned Maintenance.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works and repairs building maintenance surveying background would be desirable
- Previous experience working in the social housing/local authority sector
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Social Housing, Building Contractor and local authority industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.