Marketing Executive - Construction Recruitment. We are an established and growing construction recruitment business and have an immediate opening for a Market Executive to join our team. The role is based in Central Reading with regular travel to our London office in St Pauls.
In a stand-alone role with a high level of autonomy, you will report to our Managing Director and work closely with both Sales and Operational business leaders and teams, to deliver a range of campaigns supporting sales and business growth, whilst being responsible for the Company's online presence and brand promotion. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious marketer wanting to progress their career and make a tangible impact on a business with significant growth plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Digital marketing, including advising on strategy, management of corporate pages across social platforms and monitoring and maintenance of company activity, including optimisation of employee-generated content
- Managing the Company website, including updates and functionality
- Developing web and blog content to build brand proposition
- Digital analytics, reporting and recommendations
- Brand management, including trademarks and brand guidelines
- Concept, design and execution of marketing campaigns both B2B and B2C
- Design and production of print collateral, including the annual Business Plan
- Budget proposals and management
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, with a focus on delivery and business goals. Experience in a recruitment or services industry would be an advantage but is not essential but you will need:
- An up to date and expert knowledge of social media and digital marketing, with experience in both B2B and B2C categories
- An in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing, SEO and digital analytics
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful multi-channel marketing campaigns, from concept through to design and execution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Organisational skills and a high level of self-discipline
- Computer literate across Office, Powerpoint, Excel and experience of using CRM packages
What we offer:
Benefits include contributory pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, retailer and gym discounts, Company trips and events, opportunity to work towards professional qualifications via an apprenticeship route, free on-site parking. Travel to the London office will be expensable.