Mechanical & Electrical Compliance Manager
Permanent - £60-65k
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a social housing company in Essex who are looking for a brand-new Mechanical & Electrical Compliance Manager to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to be responsible for of minor / major works operations across a range of building Mechanical & Electrical maintenance activities for various clients and contracts.
- Management of minor / major works operations across a range of building Mechanical & Electrical maintenance activities for various clients and contracts. Manage the full supply chain management requirements to deliver successful services that achieve business objectives and meet our customer's needs.
- Managing approved contractors to meet service demands known and contingent, including procurement activity, commissioning, appointment and management in line with the Company's contract rules and standard terms and conditions.
- Improve the efficiency and output of the repairs and maintenance services including its reputation with customers and stakeholders for producing excellent services.
- Ensure accuracy of cost information in relation to projects and risk events. Ensure effective recovery of all claims/costs incurred.
- Review and authorise Sub-Contract payments within specified delegated authority.
- Undertake and accurately record work-in-progress, post inspections, health and safety inspections and act accordingly on findings. Also, where necessary compile improvement plans and see these through to completion.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on all aspects of projects being delivered including but not limited to production of monthly statistical and qualitative information in respect of service performance indicators and progress against targets and budgets.
- Keep abreast of developments in contract management practices and changes to standards and legislation, to ensure that services provided conform to industry best practice and legislative requirements.
- The post holder will be responsible for representing the company and liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders; and when requested, stand in for the Head of Minor Works and Compliance.
- Developing new solutions and delivery models to improve efficiency, reduce costs, improve quality and customer experience.
- Adopt and develop the company's positive culture for health safety and wellbeing (HSW) management across all aspects of our work. Ensure that the HSW of our people, customers and the public is paramount and at the forefront of everything we do.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.