Our client is well established within the maintenance of commercial properties covering London and the home counties.
Please see additional details below.
Role: Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Location: Working mobile covering London and the home counties
Hourly rate: £36,000-£38,000
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Van and Fuel Card
- Carry out planned and reactive works across various mechanical and electrical plants such as: Plumbing, Pumps, Lighting, Installation Works, Electrical Systems, UPS etc.
- Assist with general building maintenance activities.
- Carry out pre-planned maintenance and reactive maintenance.
- Maintaining all mechanical equipment within the building.
- Responsible for Health & Safety, risk assessment, permits etc.
- Provide mechanical technical knowledge to support Engineering Team, department and divisional initiatives.
- Carrying out switching activities.
- Completing logbooks.
- Work as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer covering planned and reactive maintenance.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Mechanically qualified to City & Guilds or NVQ Level.
- Experience working in a maintenance environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong compliance and health and safety understanding.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Relevant electrical qualifications (Level 2 or 3 in Electrical Installation /HNC/ HND in Electrical).
- 17th Edition.