I am currently looking for an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor to work for our high profile client.
The established client is based in Upminster with works in and around Central London who are a leading contractor specialising in M&E works. They are very successful with delivering refurbishment projects from design to completion on various different builds.
Now the client is looking for an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team to work along side the estimators and financial director to help deliver projects.
Role: M&E Quantity Surveyor
Location: Office based in Upminster with Sites in and around Central London
Salary & package: Competitive £60 - £65k with package
- To carry out monthly CVR's of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts
- Reviewing and processing M&E sub-contract payments
- Re-measurement of M&E sub-contract works for sub-contract valuations
- Producing quantities / schedules for procurement of M&E sub-contract packages
- Working alongside estimators and financial directors
- Working on new building and refurbishment projects
- 3 Years or more in M&E Quantity Surveyor role
- M&E Background
- Degree or equivalent e.g BSc
- Chartered Surveyor
- Experience working on refurbishment and new build projects
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or