Mechanical Shift Engineer | Central London | Contract
Daniel Owen are looking for a Mechanical Shift Engineer to work for a large Facilities Management company in Central London.
- Carry out planned and reactive works across various mechanical and electrical plants such as: Plumbing, Pumps, Lighting, Installation Works, Electrical Systems, UPS etc.
- Assist with general building maintenance activities
- Carry out pre-planned maintenance and reactive maintenance
- Maintaining all mechanical equipment within the building
- Responsible for Health & Safety, risk assessment, permits etc.
- Provide mechanical technical knowledge to support Engineering Team, department and divisional initiatives.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Mechanically qualified to City & Guilds or NVQ Level
- Experience working in a maintenance environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong compliance and health and safety understanding