Daniel Owen is currently looking for Mechanical Engineers to work for one of our global facilities management clients on a static contract carrying out maintenance to public sector buildings. The role is starting immediately working on a permanent contract.
Our client work on a global scale on several facilities management contracts with well known clients. They have just recently signed a government contract where they are looking for static mechanical engineers.
Role: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Static based in Lambeth
Package: £40,000 - £42,000, phone and 21 days annual leave
Start date: ASAP
- Carry out planned and reactive works across various mechanical and electrical plants such as: Plumbing, Pumps, Lighting, Installation Works, Electrical Systems, UPS etc.
- Assist with general building maintenance activities
- Carry out pre-planned maintenance and reactive maintenance
- Maintaining all mechanical equipment within the building
- Responsible for Health & Safety, risk assessment, permits etc.
- Provide mechanical technical knowledge to support Engineering Team, department, and divisional initiatives.
- Mechanically qualified to City & Guilds or NVQ Level
- Experience in maintenance environment
- Desirable to have experience in public sector property
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role please apply or send a copy of your up to date CV to Jay.peter-