Daniel Owen are looking for several Mechanical Building Surveyors to take an active lead in supporting the team with all Mechanical works for our Client in Birmingham. The suitable candidate will get to become part of a growing company with clear aspirations and will have an exciting opportunity to develop within a positive professional culture.
- Inspect industrial equipment from small mechanical items to large equipment including cranes, lifting equipment, hoists, and passenger lifts.
- Be responsible for the safety, technical and quality of mechanical installation work across the Group.
- Undertake measured surveys and site inspections
- Produce specifications
- Assist in the delivery of pre and post contract cost management duties for Design and Build projects.
- Provide building mechanical maintenance advice
- Assist with the management of all mechanical works
- Ensure all work is compliant with UK building regulations
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Mechanically qualified to City & Guilds or NVQ Level
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent computing skills
- Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
- Knowledge of current building regulations
- Previous experience in a Building Surveyor environment
- A confident communicator, at all levels, both verbally and in writing
If you are interested in the role please email or call Isabelle on 02039170690 or