Job Title - Mechanical Estimator
Salary - £50k-£70k
Full time or Part time
Location - Bylfleet, Ebsfleet and surrounding areas
We are currently recruiting for an Mechanical Estimator to join our client's pre-construction team, a specialist main contractor who have Large Developments nationwide, this is an excellent opportunity for an Estimator who is looking to develop themselves to their full potential within a contractor that maintains a stellar reputation in the construction industry. The role has come about due to the quick increase in work load.
Our client will consider candidates on a part time basis also.
Daily responsibilities of Estimator will include:
- Prepare and lead the compilation of tenders, depending on level of experience
- Develop client and consultant relations and develop sold working relationships
- Communicate with all members of the pre-construction team, directors, clients and consultants
- Comply with current estimating processes to ensure it complies with standing orders
- Work in conjunction with administration staff in preparation of the estimate
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
- Provide data as requested to review the performance of the supply chain member
- Attend meetings with Client, Designers, Quantity Surveyor's, etc. where necessary
- Provide input into the review of supply chain members
Requirements for the role of Estimator:
- Experience estimating and tendering for Maisonry, Stonework or restoration projects
- Relevant Commercial or Construction degree, or vocational equivalent
- A desire to build upon your current skillset and be a part of a thriving organisation
- Strong commercial awareness and commitment to achieving deadlines
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position or have any queries at all please apply via the link, or contact Sam Taylor for more information 0207 248 0000.