JOB DESCRIPTION: Workmates & Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter. The site is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required. The contract is for 3 months, with working hours being 07.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems.
* Sticking to schedule of works.
* Perform maintenance of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met.
Requirements for the role
* A valid CPCS card and experience working as an Mechanical Fitter.
*The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety and operational performance.
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen.
*Ability to think and react to immediate problems and issues without losing sight of or compromising long term goals.
* Own tools NOT required.
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.