I am currently having an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to work for one of our established M and E Contractors. The company have recently had a restructure within their construction/fit out arm and are now looking for an enthusiastic Mechanical project Manager to join the team. The suitable candidate will become part of the growing company with clear aspirations and will have an exciting opportunity to develop within a positive professional culture.
You will be providing a bespoke service working across several different commercial fit outs in London. The role will also include directing operative and specialist subcontractors throughout all the projects.
Role: Mechanical Project Manager
Salary banding: £60k - £70k
- Working alongside Senior Project Manager to produce business cases, project reports, technical specifications, and drawings, against technical needs and the agreed brief and seek, through competitive tender/quotations, cost effective submissions from the suitable suppliers/contractors.
- Work closely with all M & E operatives to build and coordinate an agreed sequence of works for all necessary tasks
- Manage and coordinate all Mechanical services installation and testing
- Maintain the existing system of filing of drawings and documents.
- Supervise and manage H&S on site.
- Oversee and Manage on site Quality Assurance & Quality Control checks
- Hold SMSTS
- Three year's experience within project management role
- Mechanically biased but must be knowledgeable in both disciplines.
- Time served Apprentice or relevant Mechanical qualifications
- Experience of working on large commercial projects.
- General knowledge of contract administration is must.
- A confident communicator, at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
If you are interested please call Isabelle on 02039170690 or email .