I am currently looking for an experience Mechanical Project Manager to work for a well know M&E Contractor. The client is looking for an ambitious Mechanical Project Manager with a mechanical background and experience in commercial fit out works who is based near Essex but also is able to travel into Central London.
The established company have several high-profile clients who they have built long lasting relationships which has ensured continued success within the company. They offer a full range of mechanical and engineering assisting from install to maintenance.
Role: Mechanical Project Manager
Location: Office based in Essex and Sites based in Central London
Salary: £60 - £65k
- Directing operative and specialist subcontractors throughout all the projects
- Overseeing commercial Cat A and Cat B fit outs
- Overseeing projects varying from £500k - £2Million
- Working alongside Senior Project Manager to produce business cases, project reports, technical specifications, and drawings, against technical needs and the agreed brief and seek, through competitive tender/quotations, cost effective submissions from the suitable suppliers/contractors.
- Work closely with all M & E operatives to build and coordinate an agreed sequence of works for all necessary tasks
- Manage and coordinate all Mechanical services installation and testing
- Maintain the existing system of filing of drawings and documents.
- Supervise and manage H&S on site.
- Oversee and Manage on site Quality Assurance & Quality Control checks
- Three year's experience within project management role
- Mechanically biased but must be knowledgeable in both disciplines.
- Relevant Mechanical qualifications
- Experience of working on large commercial projects with Cat A and Cat B fit outs
- General knowledge of contract administration is must.
- A confident communicator, at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or