My client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Surveyor to join a commercial contract based in Central London. As mechanical surveyor you will take lead in supporting the team with all mechanical works for our client. This is an amazing opportunity to become part of a growing company with room to progress within the role.
- Inspect industrial equipment from small mechanical items to large equipment including cranes, lifting equipment, hoists, and passenger lifts.
- Be responsible for the safety, technical and quality of mechanical installation work across the Group.
- Undertake measured surveys and site inspections
- Produce specifications
- Assist in the delivery of pre and post contract cost management duties for Design and Build projects.
- Provide building mechanical maintenance advice
- Assist with the management of all mechanical works
- Ensure all work is compliant with UK building regulations
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Mechanically qualified to City & Guilds or NVQ Level
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent computing skills
- Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
- Knowledge of current building regulations
- Previous experience in a Building Surveyor environment
- A confident communicator, at all levels, both verbally and in writing
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please call Isabelle on 02039170690 or email