Job Title - MEP Quantity Surveyor
Rate - £350 Per day
Location - London
Our Client, A nationally leading property developer are in urgent need for an MEP Quantity Surveyor to join the successful award winning commercial team in Central London. They have built a solid reputation within the residential market and are currently completing High Spec projects in the Countries Capital.
M&E Quantity Surveyor to work stand alone on the project reporting into the Commercial Director. This role will be accountable for the daily commercial management and administration of the project supply chain to achieve business objectives a single project with a value over £300M with a programme of 3 years.
- Assistance with procurement of capital plant and sub-contract packages, reviewing specifications and Employer Requirements, to ensure compliance.
- Preparation, reviewing & agreement of Monthly Applications.
- Submission & agreement of variations.
- Internal CVR's.
- Budget forecasting.
- Reporting to Commercial Manager & Commercial Director.
- Good reporting and communication skills with an ability to meet deadlines and work with all levels of the site team.
- You must have experience gained with either a Sub contractor, Main Contractor or specialist M&E Contractor.
- You must have experience of managing Mechanical and Electrical packages to £20m
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office software, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word.
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Raife on 0207 248 0000